Sunday, February 21, 2010

Surah Al-Anbiya' : Ayat 30 Dan An-Nahl Ayat 78

Al-Anbiya' : 30

21:30 Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before we clove them asunder? We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?

Cara Mengamalkan:

1) Bacakan ayat di atas kemudian tiupkan pada perut dan belakang wanita yang hendak bersalin/melahirkan anak,

atau

2) Tuliskan ayat tersebut pada sehelai kertas kemudian dijadikan sebagai azimat oleh wanita yang hendak melahirkan. Insya-Allah kesakitan ketika melahirkan akan berkurangan.

Wallahu a'lam.





SURAH AN-NAHL AYAT 78 - 79

[78] Dan Allah mengeluarkan kamu dari perut ibu kamu dengan keadaan tidak mengetahui sesuatupun dan Dia mengurniakan kepada kamu pendengaran dan penglihatan serta hati (akal fikiran); supaya kamu bersyukur.


Khasiat Surah An-Nahl, ayat 78: Untuk memudahkan wanita hamil bersalin/beranak/melahirkan anak, insya-Allah.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.

I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly.

I am quite certain I'll learn plenty of new stuff right here!
Best of luck for the next!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for
your further post thank you once again.

Anonymous said...

I am in fact happy to glance at this website posts which consists of lots
of valuable data, thanks for providing such statistics.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting topic, appreciate it for putting up.

Anonymous said...

I very delighted to find this site on bing, just what I was searching for :D as well saved
to bookmarks.

Anonymous said...

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you
amend your site, how could i subscribe for a weblog web site?
The account aided me a acceptable deal. I have been a
little bit familiar of this your broadcast offered vibrant
transparent idea

Zainora Hayari said...

Tq very much. Do come and visit again my blog